Proof Blend Flour
3 Pound bag of our Special custom whole grain blend of flour. This blend is perfectly constructed for all the bread you want to bake. It makes beautiful bread, pastries or anything. Use it for pizza dough, or any recipe. This is some of the best flour you can buy. We use this blend for our sourdough breads. There are 4 different type of whole grain flours including a touch of malted wheat, and quite a bit of heritage White Sonora. A strong base bread flour compromises of 49% and the other 51% is whole grain stone milled flour.
Week of December 7th: TBD
Baker's choice on this one. Check our instagram story on Friday each w...